Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011

Bad idea.

If someone posts a relationship status change on Facebook, do not be one of the first to comment on it. I am getting E-mail updates non-stop from the other people commenting on this wonderful new engagement. I don't know a single one of these well-wishers, and my LiveMail's chime for every new E-mail is no longer Pawlow's bell in my world, but is rather inducing a playback of "O Fortuna" in my head every time I hear it.

UPDATE:
Facebook now offers a button called "unfollow" so this won't happen.

1 Kommentar:

  1. It's not just relationship updates. If you comment on ANYTHING you run the risk of being inundated with e-mails (birthdays anyone?). You can always turn off the e-mail notification option, but then you might miss something important. Quite the conundrum.

    AntwortenLöschen